Our WMO starts with a big decision for the two guys from NYC. Enter, despite the pending storm, or wait until next year. The guys decide they wanna fish and go for it. Our plan, forget the marlin and go after the tuna money. Monday arrives and the forecast is very dicey so we decide to use our lay-day. This is a decision we will come to regret since a few boats braved the forecast and the bluefin bite was good. Tuesday found OC hammered by 70 mph winds which kept the ocean nasty through late morning Wednesday. Our plan now is to fish Thursday, Friday and Sunday as our three tournament days. Thursday is beautiful BUT our water temp has dropped by over 12 degrees! Spent two days throwing chunks and running all over in search of the bluefin but by the end of Friday its clear, they’re gone. Rolled the dice on Sunday and went looking for a wahoo but all we could find were some small mahi.