- Fishing dates must be held with a deposit.
- Trips are dock to dock.
- Boating shoes or sneakers; this is for your safety.
- All you need to bring is your food, drinks and personal items for the day. Everything will be provided by the boat.
- NO firearms, illegal drugs, hard liquor, or contraband may be carried on board.
- A fuel surcharge may apply if the price of diesel fuel exceeds a certain amount (see rates page for current pricing information).
- In order to receive a full refund of your deposit, cancellations must be made at least 45 days in advance of the reserved date.
- If, due to inclement weather as determined by the captain the morning of your trip, we cannot sail on your date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Inclement weather is considered to be: high winds, rough seas or heavy rain forecast for the entire day.
Capt. Dan Stauffer
Directions to Fisherman’s Marina 12806 Sunset Ave. Ocean City, MD 21842. On route 50 look for the Royal Farms convenience mart. At this traffic light Golf Course Rd. crosses route 50. Turn south onto Golf Course Rd. Coutinue south on Golf…more info