- Fishing dates must be held with a deposit.
- Trips are dock to dock.
- Boating shoes or sneakers; this is for your safety.
- All you need to bring is your food, drinks and personal items for the day. Everything else will be provided by the boat.
- NO firearms, illegal drugs, hard liquor, or contraband may be carried on board.
- A fuel surcharge may apply if the price of diesel fuel exceeds a certain amount.
- In order to receive a full refund of your deposit, cancellations must be made at least 45 days in advance of the reserved date.
- If, due to inclement weather as determined by the captain the morning of your trip, we cannot sail on your date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Inclement weather is considered to be: high winds, rough seas or heavy rain forecast for the entire day.
Capt. Dan Stauffer
Fin Chaser is docked in Ocean City at the Talbot Street Marina/Pier:
312 Talbot St. Ocean City, MD 21842
The marina is located directly next to MR Ducks Bar and The Angler Restaurant.