This trip begins with a phone call the night before letting the guys know about the pending wind and the options we have based on the forecast. They decide to give it a go so we run east in fairly decent condition. Our first encounter is a double mahi bite, one makes it in the box. Our next encounter isn’t with a fish but with rain and wind. This wind wasn’t to arrive until noon time and not a word about rain in that forecast either. By 9:30 it’s downright crappy and getting worse so we start working toward home. Pulled lines in at 10:30 and ran for shelter in some very nasty seas.