Hit the inlet today and was slapped in the face by some fairly stiff winds that were not in the NOAA forecast. At the 10 mile mark I stopped to see if the guys wanted to keep going or hang in closer to the beach. Despite one guy already in sick bay the decision was made to press on. Arrived at the tuna hill around 5:30 and proceeded to set out the chunking baits. About ten minutes later the leader of the crew tells me we need to head in since two of the guys are extremely sick. Sometime around 7:30 we’re back in the slip. Feeling terrible for the guys who weren’t sick I offer them a few hours of shark fishing. We head back out and drift baits for a couple hours. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take those Bonine pills the evening/night before the trip and get a good nights sleep too.