Few boats on the water today share the same storied history as the 31 Bertram. Their legendary strength and unequaled maneuvering ability make them one of the most sought after boats ever produced. The hull design is so legendary, Marlin Magazine included the 31 Bertram in its list of the top ten sportfishing boats of all times. Twin Cummins diesels provide a 24 knot cruise. The super-size cockpit with comfortable seating keeps you near the action. Inside the cabin you’ll find a modern bathroom, bench seating and a forward berth for catching a quick nap. Fin Chaser has been highly customized for offshore fishing and carries all two-speed Shimano reels as well as a 130 lb. class fighting chair. She is equipped with the most up-to-date Furuno electronics and advanced safety gear. Captain Dan Stauffer is licensed by the US Coast Guard as well as being a licensed guide by the state of Maryland. Capt. Dan is also certified by the Red Cross in CPR, AED and First Aid.
CHARTER INFORMATION FOR FIN CHASER SPORTFISHING CHARTERS LLC
• No charter date will be held without a deposit being received.
• Length of the trips are dock to dock.
• Any person purposely damaging the boat shall be held responsible for the loss.
• Boating shoes or sneakers only—this is for your safety.
• If any member of the party becomes unruly, as determined by the captain, the boat will immediately return to dock and no refund will be given.
• NO firearms, illegal drugs, hard liquor, or contraband may be carried on board.
• Charter rates are subject to change due to fluctuations in diesel fuel prices (see rate information).
• In order to receive a full refund of your deposit, cancellations must be made at least 45 days in advance of the reserved date.
• If, due to inclement weather, as determined by the captain, we cannot sail on your date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Inclement weather would be: High Winds, Rough Seas, or Heavy Rain for the entire day.
Capt. Dan Stauffer
Toll Free 866-OC-FISHN (866-623-4746)