New Cummins Diesels ♦ $8000 Furuno Fishfinder ♦ Side Scan Sonar ♦
Full Tuna Tower ♦ 130 lb. Class Fighting Chair ♦ Shimano Two Speed Tackle ♦
Shimano Light Tackle ♦ Electric & Manual Deep Drop Reels ♦ Downriggers ♦
Custom Transom Bracket w/Kill Bag ♦
Few boats on the water today share the same storied history as Bertram Yachts. Their legendary strength and comfortable ride make them one of the most sought after production boats ever produced. New Cummins diesels provide fast,reliable, clean power. The super size 110 square foot cockpit provides plenty of room for battle. Inside, you’ll find a large air conditioned salon, modern bathroom and large forward berth perfect for catching a quick nap. Fin Chaser has been highly customized for offshore fishing and carries two-speed Shimano big game reels, Shimano light tackle spinners, electric & manual reels for deep drop fishing. A 130 lb. class fighting chair allows everyone, regardless of size, to get in on the action. Fin Chaser is equipped with the most up-to-date Furuno electronics and advanced safety gear. Captain Dan Stauffer is licensed by the US Coast Guard as well as being a licensed guide by the state of Maryland. Capt. Dan is also certified by the Red Cross in CPR, AED and First Aid.
CHARTER INFORMATION FOR FIN CHASER SPORTFISHING CHARTERS LLC
• Charter dates will not be held unless a deposit has been received.
• Length of the trips are dock to dock.
• Boating shoes or sneakers only—this is for your safety.
• NO firearms, illegal drugs, hard liquor, or contraband may be carried on board.
• A fuel surcharge may apply if the price of diesel fuel exceeds a certain amount (see rates page for information).
• In order to receive a full refund of your deposit, cancellations must be made at least 45 days in advance of the reserved date.
• If, due to inclement weather, as determined by the captain, we cannot sail on your date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Inclement weather is considered to be: high winds, rough seas or heavy rain forecast for the entire day.
Capt. Dan Stauffer